Friday, December 11, 2020

Tilting At Digital Windmills

 ***


The following is a joke about a political opinion about a book about a play about a movie script.  No real gerbils were harmed during the proceedings.


**

  Before I Die:  I am going to make Google show me only bikini ads.


  No more ads involving pets


  No more public service spots involving the pandemic, or smoking--in fact no more ads involving ANY health issue for any human, animal or insect.


  No more ads about cleaning products.


  No ads ever involving any politician.


  No virtue signaling ads


  No ads advertising or promoting a political or economic system that does not even allowed paid private advertising.


  An ad about tropical island cruising would be nice but only if it includes hot young women in bikinis.


(Full disclosure:  I deeply regret looking up rain gutters for my house one year ago.  For some reason I still see advertisements for them a year later.

My conclusion is that internet advertising must be a complete waste of money.  I decided not to buy new gutters one year ago and have not searched that subject since.  I looked up and bought some gardening supplies recently and have never seen even one advert on that.  Isn't anyone trying to sellgardening supplies?  Maybe gardening suppliers don't advertise on the internet?)



If Google still keeps showing me truly objectionable ads like the one with a cockroach entering a human ear, even after I have repeatedly told Google I find the ad objectionable,  I will have my revenge by doing the following:


1.  Google geoducks 1000 times per day and click on any ad or article containing geoducks


2.  Google "fat chicks in ugly bikinis"  1000 times per day and click on any article or ad containing fat chicks in ugly bikinis


3.  Click on each Google served up ad at least 1000 per day so as to mess up their statistics



That'll learn 'em



Victory smells like this:


Google gives everyone the option to choose to view only ads that have no living creatures in them.  No humans, animals, or insects.  No trees. No grass.  No mold, mildew or fungi.


You can sell me say--batteries--but you can't show anyone using those batteries.


Nothing objectionable.   Nothing explorative.  Nothing racist or sexist.  If there are no humans, animals or insects in the ad--not even make believe ones-- it's going to be hard to trigger me.


Hey, if I can't have sexy female super models frolicking on the beach 24/7---like I asked---then I will take an advertising world where you sell me pens or calculators with no humans in sight.


By the way, when Google ads was repeatedly showing me a cockroach crawling into a human ear was it because:


!)  Google is satanic


2)  Google is Satan


3)  Google does evil


4)  Google is evil


5)  Google sells cockroaches trained to crawl into human ears.


6)  ALL THE ABOVE!!!


***


(Ban the bug doctor from appearing on any page I surf to!@#)


***


The preceding was a joke about a political option about a book about a play about a movie script.  No real gerbils were harmed during the proceedings.


***






***



***

No comments: